Monday, August 20, 2012

Status: Fugitive


*

This weekend has been a little overwhelming.

It started off with a passing knowledge that my dad had someone interested in buying his house. Which is a bit unsettling when you are planning on moving in there in a week. With that in the back of my head I headed up to meet my dad at the house to help him move the rest of his stuff out. Halfway into this he informs me that he's going to sell the house to this guy, we'll call him Howard. Now, I'm not faulting my dad for wanting to sell his house. It's his to do with what he wants, but it is frustrating to be told one thing and expect that only to have it get all turned around. Anyway, Howard shows up to take a look around inside and make an offer. My dad is unimpressed and decides he'd rather have me live there. Hooray! But under the condition that I pay 300 dollars for rent. Hold on...I can't do that. I don't make enough money to do that, which is really pathetically sad, I know. I ran some numbers to see if I could make it work, but it's just not happening. Plans to move cancelled. It is probably for the better, at this moment at least. I can maybe save some money and start paying off student loans instead of having all my money go towards rent.

So I'm back to where I started, which isn't terrible by any stretch of the imagination, the journey was just less than satisfying.

Then on top of that news, I found out I am a fugitive from the law. Yep, there's a bench warrant out for me. That's the least fun thing to hear on a Saturday night. According to the state of Maryland I've been driving without insurance, but I know that's not true. So until that gets sorted out I'm on the run!

Phew.

*I'm pretty much Bonnie Parker (of Bonnie and Clyde fame) now. 
Source: http://gothiccountry.tumblr.com/
- -- - -- - -- -

School starts next week. ._.

No comments:

Post a Comment