Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Anxiety


*

I am moving.
I don't have a lot of stuff to move so that makes it more bearable.
I am going to be living by myself though, for the first time in my life.

I guess living by myself isn't really that big of a deal, pretty much everyone does it. All the time. Since just about forever. I don't know what my problem is.

It's most likely that I'm afraid of the dark.
What if I hear a noise in the middle of the night? I'm not gonna check it out, nope.
And then the robbers would take all my things while I pretended to be sleeping.

Will I be lonely? Probably.
I imagine I'll start talking to myself a lot more.
Win all sorts of imaginary arguments.

I'm mostly frusterated by how nervous I am, because there really is nothing to be afraid of. It should be exciting. I'm hoping as I get closer to actually moving my feelings will balance out.

In other news, school starts soon so that should occupy my mind better.

* Picture of a painting, both by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment