Monday, October 29, 2012

Status: Hurricaned

Shitstorm imminent!
I was unaware any of this was happening until approximately two days ago. Thus, I'm completely unprepared. I have one candle. My boyfriend managed to ruin my other one. How? Don't ask me. I didn't even know it was possible to ruin candles. So I'm really hoping the power doesn't go out.
We do have the next two days of school off, though, so I really can't complain. There's a bunch of homework I need to work on, maybe some scholarships to apply to. Otherwise, I'll just lay around a read.

In other, half-hearted, updates (I'll go into this more later) I'm moving and I may be studying abroad this summer. I don't want to say too much right now. Mainly because I don't know that much myself, but I wanted it out in the universe. Things tend to make or break when the universe gets involved, might as well get it out there early.

I'll be back to update more in a few days.
If you're in the way of the hurricane stay safe.

*Photo from The Telegraph


No comments:

Post a Comment