Friday, March 14, 2014

Hey There.

*


I'm back.
I'm making a point of being here.
Of being present in this space.

I've set up a schedule. Twice a week I will be here.
Horrible writing and grammar and all.
Maybe at some point I will be able to string all these thoughts into actual sentences, but for now you get fragments.

And I'll be writing about anything.
Part of the reason I was never here is because I feel my thoughts aren't really relevant to other people.
That has been a theme throughout my life, but here's the thing. I'm not writing here for others.
I'm here for me.
Don't get me wrong I'm all about you guys (whoever that may be) reading my ramblings, but
that's not the sole reason I should be here. I have to want it and all that.

So I'm here. I want it.

- -- - -- - -- -

* Print by Alphonnsine

No comments:

Post a Comment