Monday, July 22, 2013

Status: Morocco











People always talk of epiphanies and love affairs when they travel, especially to countries of the developing nation variety. And honestly, I have yet to experience that. Not that my travels have been so far flung and exotic, so my anecdotal evidence is a bit lacking, I admit.







It was Rabat that had originally caught my eye, a picture found online and saved to a "Distance Futures" folder. One of those places you dream of going, but never believe it'll actually happen. Well it happened, not Rabat, but Tangier. Also we're the only language, that I've seen, that adds an 's' to the end of city names for whatever reason. What's going on English?







I got to France and immediately planned to leave. This seems to be how I conduct my life.




It turned out to be one of the better decisions I've made so far.





*Photos by me. Tangier, Morocco

No comments:

Post a Comment